Sunday, December 23, 2012

Blog December Post 24 - Enthusiasm or lack of


Today's Destiny Card is Enthusiasm.

And today I unfortunately don't have the enthusiasm to blog.  There are absolutely no ideas coming to me about what to write.

All I can think of is that it is hot and we are going to go to the beach today - that's where my enthusiasm lays - at the beach.

I have always been enthusiastic about reading and libraries.  I finished reading Zoe's Muster by Barbara Hannay (great read by the way) and I'm looking at my other pile of books with little enthusiasm to start them.

And today, I can't even think about libraries with enthusiasm - I am on holidays and I need to let go because thinking about libraries leads me to think about work and I don't want to think about work these holidays.

I apologise for the lack of enthusiasm in this post but I suppose it is the holidays and it is Christmas eve and it is hot and I just want to go to the beach!!

Perhaps my enthusiasm for blogging and a great idea will pop into my head later!

Have a great day!

1 comment: