Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hills, hills and more hills #blogjune #17

Today's mantra: Love yourself enough to work out harder.

Unfortunately, for me I think I do the opposite - work out hard to love yourself!!

This morning saw winter arrive - 5'C and a 5.30am run.  Predictably this meant that not all of our running group showed up, so three of us headed out to the beach for a very cold run.

Up the beach and there was plans for hill repeats.  With our motivational leader, Shelley MIA, some of our group piked out after one hill - but the dedicated one (me - or stupid one) pushed out 4 more hill repeats as the others headed back down the beach never to be seen again!

I then pushed out another 5k at lunch time and unfortunately, the route I follow at lunch has 6 hills.  I thought I was going slow due to my hill work this morning, but I actually did an alright pace.  Am totally buggered now though and bootcamp tomorrow.

But Love yourself enough to work out harder!!!

Something to finish - this is a bit true for me - except for the last image - but the last image is what I'm working on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment