Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blog June Post 14 - Libraries Lots of Libraries

I really hope this post works - well the linking I'm going to do - because I really want it to work but I could be showing a technology weakness doing this!!

Since moving across the border I have visited many libraries.  This post is all about sharing the photos I have taken of these libraries.

So here we go and I really hope it works!!

Well that's all the photo albums I have.  I must note that some of these libraries may have changed furniture or rearranged since I took the photos.

I mentioned in a previous post about going to the Imagine Conference in Port Stephens in July and that we (Regional Librarian and I) are planning on visiting a few libraries on our drive down.  The libraries I have listed to visit include:  Port Macquarie, Wauchope, Laurieton, Nabiac, Raymond Terrace (Port Stephens) and Tomaree.

If you have visited any libraries recently, I'd love to see your photos.

I am in the process of planning my next visit back home to Ipswich - hopefully during the July school holidays - all going well financially and with the car (touch wood).

Each visit I have planned to visit the not so new Brisbane City Square Library (which was only just complete when I left Qld) and do a serious tour of the also not so new State Library.  I may even push myself to do a big drive out to Caboolture to visit the Hub.  But of course, the most important thing when visiting home is catching up with family and friends so libraries may be put on the back burner.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few more libraries to add to the list which I will do in another post. At the moment we are close to exceding out internet use for another month so unable to upload photos as it takes too long.

    ReplyDelete