Saturday, June 20, 2015

Blog June Post 19, 20 and 21 - Triple Post or I'm Just Slack

Well only 9 days to go and I've already missed 2 days in a row.

Friday saw me come home from work tired after a busy week.  Yesterday I headed out to a friend's place for afternoon/evening drinks after a full on day of clothes and grocery shopping.  Today it is cold and I've done a half baked job of cleaning the house.

A bit of a rip off post from me today as I really haven't got anything much to write.  So instead I post this photo (note there are a few ladies missing from this photo) and say I love all of these women as they are such a diverse bunch who have brought so much to my life in different ways!!  Fitness, confidence, advice, fun and support!!  I love you girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment