Friday, January 4, 2013

Blog12daysxmas Post 12 - The end of the road

Today's Destiny Card is Courage.

On the 12th day of Christmas and final day of #blog12daysxmas.... we went to the beach for a swim and then fell on the lounge and watched cricket.

I can not believe that the weather has been so good for my holidays.  I'm not back at work until Thursday 10 January so I am hoping the great weather continues.

You will note from previous posts that it has pretty much rained since we moved here 4 years ago.  This year has been the first "real" summer we have experienced.  And while it is starting to get a bit worryingly dry, I can't help but feel blessed that the weather has turned it on while I'm on leave.

This is also the first summer I have spent at home.  The last 4 years has seen me visit "home" in Qld for a week in January.  After last year's heat wave in Ipswich, I vowed that I will no longer visit Ipswich in summer and give up the beach.  So Ipswich visits will happen outside of summer - sorry to all my Qld family and friends.  But with weather like this can you blame me for wanting to be at the beach.

Well this is my final blog post for #blog12daysxmas and I am proud to say that I blogged for a total of 36 days straight.  My goal for 2013 is to blog at least once a week.

So thank you to all who have followed me on my blogging challenge journey and I look forward to blogging each week and participating in any other blogging challenges that happen in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment