Monday, June 15, 2015

Blog June Post 15 - Sharing is Caring

Thanks to @FiFYI also known as the Bun-Toting Librarian for her Monday Meme which she is kindly sharing without knowing it!!
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
  1. What’s your preferred name? Sharon or Shaz, Shaza, Leibs (by my hubby), or Mum.
  2. Do you wear glasses? Yes. I got my glasses when I was 18 - just after I got my driver's license.  I am short sighted so it was interesting judging distances when driving.  I also wanted to go back and see the musicals I had seen prior as I'm sure I missed bits because I couldn't see.
  3. How would you describe your fashion style? I'd say I'm a dag!  I don't fuss too much about what I wear and currently have more fun coordinating my running gear than my everyday clothes.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
  1. What do you fear? Spiders, drowning, anything happening to anyone in my family but really scared of something happening to Miss A.
  2. What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate although I'm not guilty about it!!  I also love Summer Rolls.
LAYER THREE: YOUR THOUGHTS
  1. What was your first thought when you woke up today? Why am I doing this - as in getting up at 4.15am to go for a run in the dark at 5.15am and then followed by bootcamp.  It was also raining so dark and rain - yep I'm hardcore.  I can't wait for the marathon to be over so I can have a week of some sleeping in!!!
  2. What you think about most? Food LOL  No I also think about .... well food LOL  Miss A would say running and exercise so that is a nice balance!
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
  1. To be loved or respected? Both
  2. Dogs or cats? Cats but I do like dogs - although I don't like one's outside of their fences growling at me or going at me.  I also don't like the one's that bark constantly.  But well behaved dogs are beautiful!  And I have 2 cats so am a bit biased.
LAYER FIVE: BELIEF
  1. Believe in yourself? I'm learning to.
  2. Believe in love? Yes and still am!
LAYER SIX: YOUR TALENTS
  1. Do you play a musical instrument? No but I love to sing!!
  2. Do you enjoy cooking? No
  3. Are you any good at gardening? I can be if I want to.  But I choose not too.  Mowing the lawn is about the extent of my gardening.
LAYER SEVEN: YOUR FAVOURITES
  1. Favourite animal? Anything that is cute - I do like mini pigs
  2. Favourite movie? Anne of Green Gables and The Outsiders
  3. Favourite book? The Outsiders.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
  1. How old are you? 38
  2. Does age matter? No, you are only as old as you feel  I plan to be active for the rest of my life and that guarantees that I will always feel young - so I hope!
Today's mantra: Be your own superhero

No comments:

Post a Comment