Thanks to @FiFYI also known as the Bun-Toting Librarian for her Monday Meme which she is kindly sharing without knowing it!!
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- What’s your preferred name? Sharon or Shaz, Shaza, Leibs (by my hubby), or Mum.
- Do you wear glasses? Yes. I got my glasses when I was 18 - just after I got my driver's license. I am short sighted so it was interesting judging distances when driving. I also wanted to go back and see the musicals I had seen prior as I'm sure I missed bits because I couldn't see.
- How would you describe your fashion style? I'd say I'm a dag! I don't fuss too much about what I wear and currently have more fun coordinating my running gear than my everyday clothes.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- What do you fear? Spiders, drowning, anything happening to anyone in my family but really scared of something happening to Miss A.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate although I'm not guilty about it!! I also love Summer Rolls.
LAYER THREE: YOUR THOUGHTS
- What was your first thought when you woke up today? Why am I doing this - as in getting up at 4.15am to go for a run in the dark at 5.15am and then followed by bootcamp. It was also raining so dark and rain - yep I'm hardcore. I can't wait for the marathon to be over so I can have a week of some sleeping in!!!
- What you think about most? Food LOL No I also think about .... well food LOL Miss A would say running and exercise so that is a nice balance!
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- To be loved or respected? Both
- Dogs or cats? Cats but I do like dogs - although I don't like one's outside of their fences growling at me or going at me. I also don't like the one's that bark constantly. But well behaved dogs are beautiful! And I have 2 cats so am a bit biased.
LAYER FIVE: BELIEF
- Believe in yourself? I'm learning to.
- Believe in love? Yes and still am!
LAYER SIX: YOUR TALENTS
- Do you play a musical instrument? No but I love to sing!!
- Do you enjoy cooking? No
- Are you any good at gardening? I can be if I want to. But I choose not too. Mowing the lawn is about the extent of my gardening.
LAYER SEVEN: YOUR FAVOURITES
- Favourite animal? Anything that is cute - I do like mini pigs
- Favourite movie? Anne of Green Gables and The Outsiders
- Favourite book? The Outsiders.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- How old are you? 38
- Does age matter? No, you are only as old as you feel I plan to be active for the rest of my life and that guarantees that I will always feel young - so I hope!
Today's mantra: Be your own superhero
Post a Comment