Friday, December 26, 2014

Day 3 - Blog 12 Days of Christmas - Lazy

There is a mantra for today but I'm too lazy to go into the other room to retrieve the magazine which has the mantras in it.  So today my mantra is: Lazy!

Ok so it's not really a mantra but a word to describe how I felt today.

This morning was not lazy.  I started with a 12km run and then did the grocery shopping.  I visited EB Games and picked up 3 second hand games for the xbox and then caught up with facebook updates while watching Miss A throw herself across the lounge room playing Kinetic Sports Season 2.  You see the Kinetic on the xbox uses a camera to pick up on your movements so you become the player in the game.  Or something along those lines.

I then went for my afternoon walk, cooked a lazy dinner of sausages, eggs and toast, and am now being lazy about this post while Miss A watches Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever.

Tomorrow, because it is supposed to be raining again, I plan on another lazy day.  I have a few books on the table here that I should be reading but have been having difficulty finding my reading mojo - much prefer magazines at the moment.  But I do have the Parkrun: much more than just a run in the park, book to read and I started it the other day while watching Miss A and her friends swim in the lagoon and it's quite interesting.  Just have to be in the mood.

So I'm now going to finish this post and continue being lazy on the couch and continue lurking on facebook and perhaps continue reading the Parkrun book - maybe if I can be bothered!!

Yours in laziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment