Friday, January 2, 2015

Day 9 - Blog 12 Days of Christmas - Happiness!

Today's mantra: Choose happiness!

I have been thinking a lot about happiness today.  More along the lines of "I am not responsible for someone's happiness."  You can not control whether another person is happy or not, but you can control your happiness and sometimes happiness is contagious!!

Much like thinking everything is greener on the overside of the fence, I have been shifting negative thoughts to positives.  Looking for the things that make me happy and doing them more often.  Surrounding myself with those that make me happy - because happiness is contagious!!

While writing this I'm thinking of the Gumball cartoon characters singing "When life gives you lemons" clip - I love Gumball!!

So remember to choose happiness!

And really heat does not help blog writing creativeness!!  So hot!!  But on the bright side ---- hmm there really isn't a bright side except I hate being cold worse!!  Choose happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment